As part of an ongoing series on New Zealand music, Flute Focus would like to offer the opportunity for New Zealand composers to present their talents to the world.
We envisage the following process:
* New Zealand composers would write a piece of no more than 2 A4 pages of music, submitted as a pdf file.
* The piece should be of about grade 5-6 standard.
* Style and genre left up to the composer, with any form of flute as a possible instrument.
* The piece will be loaded on the Flute Focus website, originally for a month as a ‘Featured Composition’, and then accessible through a list of compositions.
* The piece will be available for performers to download and use (with copyright retained by the composer), and where relevant usual performance royalties would apply (via APRA).
* The composer would also submit a page of background info and brief biographical notes.
If you would like to take up this opportunity then please click here to go to the submit Content form at www.flutefocus.com